Sunday, December 5, 2010

KZ400 Bobber Dispatch #2


I made some progress on the KZ400 Bobber project this afternoon, I managed to strip it down to almost just the frame and engine.  I am really excited about this project, this bike is the perfect little bomb around town scooter and I have always wanted to build a little bobber.  I am planning on a weld on rigid frame from TC Brothers, single saddle on springs, maybe a 21" front wheel - I am not sure yet but it doesn't matter because the process is half the fun.  This isn't the first bike that I have stripped down to the frame and I am always a little nervous about getting it all back together again but this time there was a certain freedom knowing that it didn't matter because most of what I am taking off won't be going back on and in the end I really don't care.  Early first steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment